A pre-Listing Inspection is a good investment for the home sellers. We provide the same thorough inspection and written report with digital photos as we do for a buyer’s inspection, helping you to see your house through the buyer’s eyes. For an overview of what is covered on a Pre-Listing Inspection, see our page on What We Inspect, click here.
A HOME INSPECTION COULD INCREASE DEMAND FOR YOUR HOME
- More buyers could be interested in your house because they don’t have to do their own costly inspection.
- The inspection report encourages buyers to waive the inspection contingency.
- Repairs made ahead of time might make the house show better.
- A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
- A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
A HOME INSPECTION COULD SAVE YOU MONEY
- If you don’t fix problems in your house and they show up on the buyer’s inspection report and potentially reduce your asking price.
- Relieves the seller of having to hurriedly procure repair estimates or schedule repairs at inflated prices.
- Gives the seller time to get repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- Removes over-inflated buyer-procured estimates from the negotiation table.